Chronicles of Hope: The Archangels: Book 3
The third book in the series, Chronicles of Hope: The Archangels shares channeled messages for spiritual seekers, lightworkers, and light warriors. The Archangels give us tools for empowerment and encouragement to embrace our unique gifts, unlocking the future of hope for humanity. Archangels are always with us. We must ask.
- Softcover includes 5 channeled sessions with Intention, Conversation, and Reflection sections. Separate Team Hope, Resource, Highlight, and Glossary Sections.
- 255 pages, including inspirational quotes that connect spiritual teachers, leaders, and influencers to the wisdom of the Archangels.
- Available in e-Book with plans for the audiobook version.
Chronicles of Hope: The Collective: Book 2
The second in this series, Chronicles of Hope, The Collective, Book 2 shares powerful messages received from high-level spiritual beings during the hypnosis sessions that continue from Book 1. These spirits are more directly involved with humanity and give specific answers on how we can shift the energy of our world to be more positive.
- Softcover includes 6 hypnosis sessions with: Intention, Conversation, and Reflection sections. Separate Resource, Highlight, and Glossary.
- 340 pages, including inspirational quotes that connect spiritual teachers, leaders, and influencers to the wise words of the Collective.
- Available in e-Book with audiobook version to come.
Chronicles of Hope: The Anquietas: Book 1
The first in a series, Chronicles of Hope, The Anquietas, Book 1 documents powerful messages received during multiple hypnosis sessions that answer why there are record levels of plights and negativity in the world, and how to shift the state of the world back to the positive.
- Softcover with sections for each of the 11 hypnosis sessions: Intention, Conversation, Reflection, and Highlights, plus a Glossary of Terms.
- 222 pages, including inspirational quotes that connect known thinkers and influencers to the wise words of the Anquietas.
- Also available in e-Book and audiobook versions.
Publisher: Light Publishing, Nashua, New Hampshire
Softcover: ISBN 978-0-9971567-2-0
e-Book: ISBN 978-0-9971567-3-7
Audiobook: ISBN 978-0-9971567-4-4
Library of Congress Control Number: 2019903139
Softcover: ISBN 978-0-9971567-5-1
e-Book: ISBN 978-0-9971567-6-8
Audiobook: ISBN 978-0-9971567-7-5
Library of Congress Control Number: 2020913032
Softcover: ISBN 978-0-9971567-8-2
e-Book: ISBN 978-0-9971567-9-9
For questions, please contact Christine Snyder at [email protected] or 844-777-7812.
June 26, 2019
Board Certified Hypnotist Lois Hermann Hosts Event to Share New Energy Shifting Strategies to Bring Positive Change for Humanity
Chronicles of Hope Event Aims to Shift Personal Energy to Positively Affect Family, Communities, and the World at Large:
Thursday, July 18, 2019 – Nashua, NH
August 8, 2019
“Chronicles of Hope” by Board Certified Hypnotist Lois Hermann Answers Questions on People’s Auric Energy Fields Related to State of Well Being for Individuals and World:
Thursday, August 8, 2019
Files & Images
Click on the files or images below to download hi-res files.
Chronicles of Hope – Spiritual One Sheet
Chronicles of Hope – Environmental One Sheet
Chronicles of Hope – Holistic Wellness One Sheet
Chronicles of Hope – Meet the Author
Chronicles of Hope – Praise Sheet
Chronicles of Hope – Book 1 FAQs