Inspiring Hope Community Members
Welcome to a space to share and explore
a positive way of living.
Our mission is to save humanity for our children and our children’s children.
Our vision is to alter humanity’s course to be more positive by sharing the insights of the Collective.
Welcome to our online interactive Inspiring Hope Community where we share our thoughts and ideas to help shift this world to be more positive. We meet every first and third Thursday at 1:00 pm and 7:00 pm eastern time in a zoom based meeting. This positive, safe, online space is for open and dynamic discussion on exploring the insights of the book. Although the focus of the conversation relates to topics outlined in the Highlights of Chronicles of Hope, we discuss a myriad of spiritual, metaphysical, and energy-related topics. Our goal is to find ways to shift humanity and our precious planet to a more positive energy. Together, we can be catalysts for positive change.
As part of this Inspiring Hope Community, you are invited to join our private Facebook group where we continue to lift each other up by sharing positive messages on a regular basis. If you missed a meeting recordings from prior meetings are shared below for your review.
At times, we hold guided journeys and healing sessions during our meetings to assist with the healing of our precious planet and the life that lives on her. We hope you will join us for these heartfelt communal sessions.
Lois Hermann & Team Hope
What is the Inspiring Hope Community?
- The Inspiring Hope Community is for spiritually, metaphysically, and opened minded people.
- This members-based discussion group explores the messages and highlights in Chronicles of Hope.
- Online discussions are led by author Lois Hermann and Team Hope members via Zoom meeting.
- Participants log in via Zoom video with opportunities to ask questions and join in the discussion.
- Members meet on the 1st and 3rd Thursday each month from 1:00-2:00 pm or 7:00 – 8:00 pm (ET).
- Membership is by subscription. Choose your monthly investment, which can be changed as you wish with a $10/month minimum.
The Inspiring Hope Community is a Lois Hermann & Associates, LLC program. A portion of the proceeds from this program supports our Sponsorship Programs, which assists those with limited financial resources to receive in-person and/or remote energy clearing services and sessions.
Benefits of Membership
- A unique opportunity to meet regularly with like-minded people to discuss topics and ask questions regarding Chronicles of Hope.
- Meet with Lois Hermann and members of Team Hope to gain insights on applying these messages to your daily life so you too can make a difference.
- Recorded sessions are available for those who wish to listen or re-listen at their convenience. (At the gym, driving to work, etc.)
- Access our VIP Mastermind Facebook Group to regularly connect with like-minded individuals and share your thoughts.
- Sneak peeks into upcoming books, training, and projects – to explore practical applications of these messages.
- Handy reference cards for the Protective Bubble, Roadmap for Hope, and more.
- Special Bonus: Lois Hermann’s Magic of Gratitude video program.
- Receive uplifting, positive encouragement with lots of fun!
Welcome to our sacred space.
This content is only available to members. Please log in (or click here to register):
Prior Community Gatherings
Member-only videos from our private Community meetings can be viewed below.
No Results Found
The page you requested could not be found. Try refining your search, or use the navigation above to locate the post.
Wisdom from the Collective
“If we can each get two people on the right path and they get two people, it will take little time to start a surge of energy among people. We can make the turn-around faster by starting sparks.” — Team Hope / Anquietas