Join the Hope Community
Become a member of the Inspiring Hope Community.
Our mission is to save humanity for our children and our children’s children.
Our vision is to alter humanity’s course to be more positive by sharing the insights of the Collective.
What is the Inspiring Hope Community?
- The Inspiring Hope Community is for spiritually, metaphysically, and opened minded people.
- This members-based discussion group explores the messages and highlights in Chronicles of Hope.
- Online discussions are led by author Lois Hermann and Team Hope members via Zoom meeting.
- Participants log in via video meeting or call-in with opportunities to ask questions and join the discussion.
- Members meet on the 1st and 3rd Mondays of each month at either or both 1:00 p.m. and 7:00 p.m. ET.
- Membership is by subscription. You choose your monthly investment, which can be changed as you wish with a $10/month minimum.
The Inspiring Hope Community is a Lois Hermann & Associates, LLC program. A portion of the proceeds from this program supports our Sponsorship Programs, which assists those with limited financial resources to receive in-person and/or remote energy clearing services and sessions.
Benefits of Membership
- A unique opportunity to meet regularly with like-minded people to discuss topics and ask questions regarding Chronicles of Hope.
- Meet one-on-one with Lois Hermann to gain insights on applying these messages to your daily life so you too can make a difference.
- Recorded sessions are available for those who wish to listen or re-listen at their convenience. (At the gym, driving to work, etc.)
- Access our Chronicles Facebook Group to regularly connect with like-minded individuals and share your thoughts.
- Sneak peeks into upcoming books, events, and projects to keep us encouraged and inspired.
- Handy information reference cards from all three books in the series.
- Special Bonus: Lois Hermann’s Magic of Gratitude video program.
- Receive uplifting, positive encouragement with lots of fun!
Join us today…
Wisdom from the Collective
“If we can each get two people on the right path and they get two people, it will take little time to start a surge of energy among people. We can make the turn-around faster by starting sparks.” — Team Hope / Anquietas